Modeled after the Meyers hardtops in the late 70s and the World Cab hardtops that were on export Overlander CJ-8s and the rare Alaskan postal Scramblers, these unique looking hardtops give your 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ an appearance like nothing on the market today. This top has hardcore roots in (somewhat obscure) Jeep history.
The complete hardtop kit consists of the following basic body panels
- two side panels that wrap around the rear corners of the jeep and contain the side sliding windows and rear quarter windows
- two door surround panels that bolt to the side panels and attach to the windshield frame
- one roof panel complete with integrated drip rail and inner shell for mounting accessories
- one upper tailgate panel that contains the rear door window and which converts your tailgate into a full-height rear barn door
This multi-panel design gives you two options on removing the top:
1. Each of the five panels that comprise the top can be unbolted individually to be removed from the Jeep..
2. You can remove the whole hardtop at once like a traditional hardtop.
Aside from the unique multi-panel design, these tops feature:
- sliding/screened side windows and four additional small windows
- easily removable rear barn door upper insert that opens with the tailgate
- integrated inner roof support system and center console that allows mounting of minor accessory items (CB, small switch panels etc)
- exterior finish of body panels to color match your Jeep
The pricing of the tops is as follows:
|Base price (black or white exterior gelcoat)||$3800|
|automotive paint color matching side panels (roof panel not included)||$600|
|Roof rack – includes crossbar mounting feet, tracks, crossbars, hardware and installation||$400|
|LED third brake light||$75|
We are currently requiring the tops to be installed on site at our shop in Lexington, SC. We are not shipping the tops at this time